This position is for a post-doctoral Research Associate to work in Professor Judith Driscoll's research group. The work will be conducted under an EPSRC funded project on high quality p-type oxides for flexible CMOS devices. The project is in collaboration Prof. Andrew Flewitt in Electrical Engineering and with the company PragmatIC.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake thin film growth using atmospheric pressure spatial ALD, as well as equipment development. It is aimed to develop an enabling oxide thin film manufacturing technology/new processing methodology to enhance the level of crystallinity in the low-temperature-grown films. The project will also involve extensive materials and physical property characterization, as well as TFT device fabrication and testing.
Closing date is 19 May 2017. For further particulars and how to apply, please visit the University jobs page.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.