The post of Research Associate is in the field of organic semiconductor based electronics and is part of the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics. This post is part of the iPESS flagship technology project of the Centre and is focused on developing low-voltage printed analogue electronic circuits and integrating them into sensor systems. It will involve a close collaboration with a research team at the University of Manchester developing printed sensor technology. The post is based in the group of Prof. Henning Sirringhaus at the Cavendish Laboratory.
Closing date is 31 December 2016. For further particulars and how to apply, please visit the University jobs page.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing