For the second year running, we have held a photo competition open to all of our current researchers, students and staff in a quest to feature LAE research in action. We truly appreciate the researchers taking time to capture their work, and we have enjoyed looking through all of your submissions. Images were submitted across the following categories, and the judges were tasked with selecting an overall winner.
- Research in Action – lab heroes!
- Research in Focus- taken using microscopes and other high-magnification imaging devices
- Large-Area Electronics- Tools, Devices, Products etc.
After careful deliberation, the panel have made their decisions.
Congratulations and well done to our winner, Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester.
Submitted by: Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester
Location: Microelectronic and Nanostructures cleanroom, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Sackville street building, University of Manchester
Both the winning image and an interview with Dr Sheida Faraji can be found in this year's annual report. Peruse the report: here.
- Prof Sir Richard Friend to present keynote address at innoLAE 2020
- Invited speakers announced for innoLAE 2020
- innoLAE 2020 earlybird registration open
- innoLAE 2020 Call for Papers open
- The Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference: The first 5 years.
- Large-Area Electronics and the Circular economy – A Call to Action
- Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics exhibits at LOPEC 2019
- The Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference and Exhibition 2019 – Continued growth, increased reach and breaking new ground.