For the second year running, we have held a photo competition open to all of our current researchers, students and staff in a quest to feature LAE research in action. We truly appreciate the researchers taking time to capture their work, and we have enjoyed looking through all of your submissions. Images were submitted across the following categories, and the judges were tasked with selecting an overall winner.
- Research in Action – lab heroes!
- Research in Focus- taken using microscopes and other high-magnification imaging devices
- Large-Area Electronics- Tools, Devices, Products etc.
After careful deliberation, the panel have made their decisions.
Congratulations and well done to our winner, Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester.
Submitted by: Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester
Location: Microelectronic and Nanostructures cleanroom, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Sackville street building, University of Manchester
Both the winning image and an interview with Dr Sheida Faraji can be found in this year's annual report. Peruse the report: here.
- ARPLAE project publishes details of novel rheometry technique to improve the quality of printed electronics
- innoLAE 2019 announces Call for Papers
- The centre will be in attendance at IDTechEx Show! Berlin
- innoLAE 2018 poster prize winners
- The Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference continues to grow
- Research Assistant/Associate in Gas Sensors Manufacturing and Front-End Electronics Integration – NOW CLOSED
- innoLAE Industry Networking Day
- Large-area electronics FlexBook demonstrator