For the first time this year, we ran a photo competition open to all of our current researchers, students and staff in a quest to find the perfect visual representation of LAE research in action. We have been delighted by the response and enjoyed looking through all of your submissions. There were three categories for submissions and the judges were tasked with selecting an overall winner for each of these categories:
- Research in Action – lab heroes!
- Research in Focus- taken using microscopes and other high-magnification imaging devices
- Large-Area Electronics- Tools, Devices, Products etc.
After long and careful deliberation, the panel have made their decisions.
Congratulations and well done to our winners, Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester, Dr Stuart Higgins, University of Cambridge and joint winners Dr James Semple and Dr Dimitra Georgiadou, Imperial College London.
Overall Winner in Category: Research in Action
Submitted by: Dr Stuart Higgins, University of Cambridge
Location: MRC Cleanroom, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Overall Winner in Category: Research in Focus
Submitted by: Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester
Location: Microelectronic and Nanostructures cleanroom, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Sackville street building, University of Manchester
Overall Winner in Category: LAE Tools, Devices, Products etc.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.
- innoLAE 2018 early bird registration now open
- CIMLAE Photo Competition 2017 is now open!
- CPI announces a new European collaboration on the Internet of Things