For the first time this year, we ran a photo competition open to all of our current researchers, students and staff in a quest to find the perfect visual representation of LAE research in action. We have been delighted by the response and enjoyed looking through all of your submissions. There were three categories for submissions and the judges were tasked with selecting an overall winner for each of these categories:
- Research in Action – lab heroes!
- Research in Focus- taken using microscopes and other high-magnification imaging devices
- Large-Area Electronics- Tools, Devices, Products etc.
After long and careful deliberation, the panel have made their decisions.
Congratulations and well done to our winners, Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester, Dr Stuart Higgins, University of Cambridge and joint winners Dr James Semple and Dr Dimitra Georgiadou, Imperial College London.
Overall Winner in Category: Research in Action
Submitted by: Dr Stuart Higgins, University of Cambridge
Location: MRC Cleanroom, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Overall Winner in Category: Research in Focus
Submitted by: Dr Sheida Faraji, University of Manchester
Location: Microelectronic and Nanostructures cleanroom, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Sackville street building, University of Manchester
Overall Winner in Category: LAE Tools, Devices, Products etc.
- Provisional programme for innoLAE
- More speakers announced for innoLAE
- innoLAE announces partnership with IMI Europe for next phase of growth
- Dr Emre Ozer of Arm to present keynote at innoLAE 2020
- Prof Sir Richard Friend to present keynote address at innoLAE 2020
- Invited speakers announced for innoLAE 2020
- innoLAE 2020 earlybird registration open
- innoLAE 2020 Call for Papers open