Following promising results in the ITAPPE project exploring novel bonding technologies for flex-circuit to flex-circuit and for silicon components to flex-circuit, we are looking to take the next step towards commercialisation and have organised an invitation-only workshop for potential end users and industry partners at which we will present our recent technology progress and discuss a proposed new approach to foil-to-foil integration for smart systems.
The workshop is on September 12 at Imperial College. To find out more, visit the event page or download the flyer. Admission to this event is by invitation only and numbers will be limited to experts in the technology together with potential end-users, manufacturers and suppliers. If your expertise or commercial interest is relevant to the topic and you would like an invitation or more information, please contact email@example.com
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing